[Artemisia] Ard Ruadh, was garb for children

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 13 16:08:31 CDT 2008

----- Original Message ----
From: Benjamin Gordon <bgordonlaw at gmail.com>
To: artemisia at lists.gallowglass.org
Sent: Saturday, April 12, 2008 9:22:31 PM
Subject: [Artemisia] garb for children

Greetings unto those of you whom I once knew and have since fallen out of
touch with, and unto those of you whom I have not yet had the pleasure of
meeting.  I've been caught up in the world of mundania for some time, and
since I last attended an event have acquired a wife and three children (It's
been a very busy few years for me).  We would all like to delve back into
the Society, and so I send this missive seeking to purchase some garb for
them, my own skill with needle and thread leaving something to be desired.
If any of you have or know of outgrown garb or garb from a previous persona
which might be purchased for any of the following, I would be most grateful.

My fair lady wife, roughly size 12
My eldest, a daughter age 5
My two sons, ages 3 and 15 months.

Yours in Service (and hopefully soon yours in the flesh at an event again!)

Nathaniel Willoughby
Incipient Shire of Ard Ruadh

Lord Nathaniel,

It's always great to have lost cousins return, especially when they bring mutliple new members with them, but I must inform you that there is no Incipient Shire of Ard Ruadh anymore, nor has there been one for more than a year.  The lands you live in are now simply Crown Lands.  I highly recommend that you contact Lord Ramon de Javier in the Interested Area of Moab, I'm sure he would love to have an experienced member to help get things going down there and work towards establishing a new group.  If you have further questions regarding Ard Ruadh, please contact me privately.

'i Hurddas Morgan Blaidd Du,
Deputy Kingdom Seneschal-
Branch Development

check out Morgan's Massively Medicated Meandering Musings! http://morganwolfblog.blogspot.com