[Artemisia] Another loss

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 15 13:20:34 CDT 2008

It is with great sadness that I inform you that Jonathan Amadio, known in the Society as milord Ian Sutherlande, son to Lady Saige and Lord Douglas Sutherlande and my Page, has passed on.  Funeral arrangements are pending at this time.  At the family's request, please send condolences directly to me or Their Excellencies Ulrich MacKellar and/or Rachel Ashton.  There is not at this time a suggestion regarding memorials, such information will be posted if/when available.  Ian had just turned 16.  The Family and Household ask that you respect that we do not wish to discuss the details of his death, thank you.

 Morgan Blaidd Du