[Artemisia] Off-topic PSA for greater Loch Salann Area

Trischia Wadey twadey at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 15 14:46:01 CDT 2008

For those in the general Loch Salann area - I thought this might be useful information, since I know many of you are fellow bibliophiles...

The Salt Lake City Public Library is starting their big used book sale this coming weekend.
For those who have never been to one, it is where the library system clears out anything they no longer want to keep in circulation, as well as the massive amount of donated items they receive and do not choose to add to the collection.  It is, basically, a great way to get books very cheap.
The sale starts Saturday 4/19 from 7am to 6pm, and continues through Tuesday, with prices reducing even further on Mon. & Tues.

If anyone wants more information, you can contact me offlist.

Aeschine

twadey at hotmail.com