[Artemisia] Kingdom A&S May 3rd

Jeanne P / Casamira jeannecas at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 23:30:11 CDT 2008

Greetings One and All.
On May 3rd, Loch Salann will host the Kingdom Arts & Sciences Competition.

Please come and enter your A&S pieces, see what others are entering, enjoy
the fundraiser - a lunch by Lady Hildegard & crew.
Enjoy a 16th century feast (send reservations to THL Bethoc this week).

All judges will receive a "goodie bag" as a thank you for taking the time to
judge competition entries.  Even those entering can judge (although those
going for champion cannot judge other "champion" entries).

Anyone entering must be registered by noon to go for champion.
Anyone wishing to let me know of their categories, please send me an e-mail.

Thanks so much,
Casamira
--
Jeanne Panlener / Baroness Casamira Jawjalny, O.L., O.P.
Artemisian Minister of Arts & Sciences