[Artemisia] Kingdom A&S May 3rd

BECKY LEISHMAN leishman10 at msn.com
Thu Apr 17 06:41:18 CDT 2008

Regarding:  Enjoy a 16th century feast (send reservations to THL Bethoc this week).

The deadline for feast reservations was April 15th (postmarked).

If you have not yet mailed your feast reservations or have mailed them late, please contact me off list so
that I can put you down as tentative until your pre-paid feast fees arrive (please mail it promptly).  We need to get a count so that our cooks can begin their preparations.

If you have not yet received confirmation of your reservations and included your email address with your funds, that will be coming out shortly... I've been very busy with life issues.

Thank you
Bethoc
(Becky Leishman)