[Artemisia] Uprisingss comming Pre-Register now

John D Gibson scjdgibson at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 00:02:14 CDT 2008

Just a reminder to please save those $5 a head and pre-register for Uprising
now!
http://www.uprisingwar.org/UprisingXXII_Pre-Reg.pdf

Also a heads up, I'm doing land allocation this year.  If you will be in
charge of your group, please drop me an e-mail at scjdgibson at gmail.com .
I will begin the assignments in another week or two, and will be giving
preference to groups with highest pre-registration numbers.
Due to the fact uprising is mid June, we will unofficially keep pre-reg open
till May 15.
Thanks.

THK John Gilson

Checked by AVG.