[Artemisia] EQ Practice, Barony of Arnhold, Saturday 12 - 3pm weather permitting

Freydis the Good freydisthegood at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 12:25:36 CDT 2008

Greetings unto the lists,

I have volunteered to Marshal EQ practice this Saturday(tomorrow) at
the Harmon Ranch in Eagle, ID in the Barony of Arnhold.  I would like
a show of emails so I can get an idea of attendance.  I plan to be
there from 12 noon until 3pm for practice, provided the weather
cooperates.  If we have weather issues, I will be happy to work around
it so we can ride and practice for the upcoming Championship.

If there are individuals interested in seeing the site for our
upcoming Kingdom Archery and Equestrian Tournament, this would be a
great day to come out, help out with the horses and see the site.

It would also be a GREAT day for any of those interested in becoming
authorized as Groundsmen enabling you to help in the arena for
practices and/or events.

Directions to the ranch can be found at:
http://www.destinyarabians.com/destiny_arabians_map.htm

Please do not call the ranch as no one will be inside to hear the phone.

--
SMILES!!!
THL Freydis, BGB

~The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything;
they just make the best of everything they have.~