[Artemisia] FW: [Gryphon's Lair E-Group] Gryphon'sLair Practice

richard mccarter thorvaldbadaxe at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 28 10:36:48 CDT 2008

Greetings,For those of you that didn't make it out for populace meeting here is the final decision for summer practice. We have decided to keep it on Thursday nights from 6:30 - dark. We will be meeting at Riverdale park starting this Thursday night. Please feel free to cross post this message so that all may be informedand don't show up at the wrong park at the wrong time.Directions from the southTake the 31st st. exit #341 heading east towards the mountains and take your immediate right heading south on Parker Drive. Travel approximately 2 milesand Riverdale Park is on your left.Directions from the northTake the 31st. exit #341 turn left heading east approximately 1/2 mile and turn right heading south on Parker Drive. Travel approximately 2 miles and Riverdale Park is on Your left.If you get lost you can contact me on my cell #726-0155Yis Baron ThorvaldKnight Marshal BGL__________________________________________________________Spell a grand slam in this game where word skill meets World Series. Get in the game.http://club.live.com/word_slugger.aspx?icid=word_slugger_wlhm_admod_april08[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]__._,_.___
Messages | Files | Photos | Links | Database | Members | Calendar
Gryphon's home page is at: http://www.freewebs.com/gryphonslair/
 Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required) Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format to Traditional Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

Recent Activity

 1
New MembersVisit Your Group

Y! Entertainment