[Artemisia] Kingdom A & S Fundraiser Lunch Menu

Roxann Hatch wilhemina3 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 28 17:01:53 CDT 2008

Greetings Everyone,

Here is a menu for the fundraiser lunch at the Kingdom Arts and Sciences event this Saturday in Loch Salann.

Rastons (Rolls)
Zervelat Sausage (period german sausage)
or
Period Beef Sausage for those who don't eat pork,
Onion Garlic Rice Balls and/or Apple Cinnamon Rice Balls (think period tater tots. Sort of.)
Pickles
Sauerkraut
Mustard / Pear Mustard
Period Lemonade
Cookies / Brownies (Yeah, I know they're not period)

You get all this for just $5! Come enjoy the event, see the wonderous works of the great artesian within our borders, be well fed for lunch and dinner, and support our glorious Kingdom!