[Artemisia] Newest member of the family...

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 28 22:07:21 CDT 2008

----- Original Message ----
From: B Wolf <idahobrad at cableone.net>
To: cabi at yahoogroups.com; artemisia at lists.gallowglass.org; Arn Hold Group <arnhold at yahoogroups.com>; sca_scola at yahoogroups.com; sca-romans at yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, April 28, 2008 8:19:37 PM
Subject: [Artemisia] Newest member of the family...

I am very proud to announce the newest member of our family:

Myira Stephanie Wolf was born today at 3:27pm.  6 lb, 13 oz, 19 1/2".  Both
Mom and the little red-head are doing very well.

-B  (one VERY proud dad)

Do not anger a bard, for thy name is silly, and scans to Greensleeves.

MAZEL TOV!

Congrats your Moosellencies, just remember that we've already determined that children don't qualify for "Animal Husbandry" A&S entries. ;-D

'i Hurddas Morgan Blaidd Du

check out Morgan's Massively Medicated Meandering Musings!
http://morganwolfblog.blogspot.com