[Artemisia] Heraldic Display Competition at Grand Outlandish

Marlee M errin_hawke_66 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 29 14:42:00 CDT 2008

Heraldic Display Competition at Grand Outlandish
(Kingdom of the Outlands - Barony of al-Barran - Albuquerque, NM)

Break out the banners and fly those pennants! It’s time for my second Heraldic Display Competition.

This competition is for camps, be they small or large. Your judges will be looking for the camp that has the most impressive display of heraldry. We’ll be looking for personal banners, household or group flags, decorations in the kingdom, baronial or group colors and anything else that shows off your heraldic spirit. Do you have table cloths in your household colors? Get them out! Green and gold pennons around your common areas? Let us see them!

Judging will take place throughout the day Saturday and Sunday with the winning camp announced at Baronial Court on Sunday evening. Oh, and did I mention that there will be prizes? For the winning camp I will personally make a new banner of any registered device! And there may well be other prizes as well!

So if you've been thinking about making banners and pennons, now is the time!

(For more information or to book passage in advance (make reservations) please visit the Grand Outlandish website. http://www.al-barran.org/GrandOutlandish/)

Llywus ap Alan Arglwydd