[Artemisia] From a journal at port Marriot at Slaterville

Bryce mtndude at sisna.com
Tue Apr 29 23:12:02 CDT 2008

As the cry rang out, a black flag was hoisted.....everyone was running for cover, the guards closed ranks

at the pier. The other ships drew closer.......our worst fears confirmed.....CANNONS!

The flame and smoke billowed as the roar from the shots rang out.  One narrowly missing the men on the pier,

a second blasted into the stone wall near the gate. We could see invaders preparing to row to shore as another

volley rang out. Another shot breached the stone wall and a second sailed high and impaled the water tank!!!

How will we drive them back?!?  How will we survive?!?

http://www.freewebz.com/gryphonslair/quest08.htm