[Artemisia] [arnhold] Transport to A and S

Catriona A. Morganosa catriona_a_morganosa at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 30 13:18:49 CDT 2008

Well, the verdict’s in. We are not able to attend A and S. I’m sorry folks.
My ride has not been able to get the time off necessary and I can’t afford
to go alone. Thanks to everyone who offered to help.

Stâpanâ Catriona Morganosa, OP

They tried to make Chuck Norris toilet paper but it didn't work because
Chuck Norris doesn't take crap off anyone.

Checked by AVG.
11:35 AM