[Artemisia] Open Mouth, Change Foot (Was: A Challenge idea from Atlantia)

Higgins, Elaine Elaine.Higgins at mso.umt.edu
Wed Apr 30 14:09:40 CDT 2008

Uh, I don't think you can win, Mst. T. von T.  I understood that the
Laurels would be the ones issuing the challenges, and would not be
competing. -- Or at least certainly not in any category even close to
the one they got their Laurel in.  Of course, I realize that this whole
thing is just in the speculation stage now, so if our Kingdom does such
a thing, we can make our own rules.  But to me, having to compete
against Laurels is really unfair.
	Iduna, with too many interests ever to excel in more than a few!

Elaine Higgins
Coordinator of Cataloging
Mansfield Library
The University of Montana