No subject

Wed Apr 9 16:02:00 CDT 2008

A new season is here brought in by the War and warmer weather, and so we loo=
k forward to a great summer. I plan to start to work on getting every fighte=
r trained in Marshaling a cross the whole Kingdom. This will do a few things=
 for our fighters. It will familiarize them with the updated rule set that w=
as passed in October 2007 which they should know already and, second it will=
 allow for more of us to share the duties of marshaling so that we can all s=
hare in the fighting.

Cut and Thrust was added to the Rule set in October as well, and many have a=
sked how do we get started? My plan is to start a training program though ou=
t the kingdom starting with the local area marshals and all those wanting to=
 learn this style. With the help of my C&T Deputy Maitre Guillaume dela Rapi=
=C3=A9re we will be able to start authorizing fighters in this style very so=
on. Please note that it will take some time and practice to get authorized i=
n this style but it will be a very rewarding study of period style fighting.=
 I have just received so good resources for C&T and will be passing along th=
is information as I study it myself.=20

These two projects should make it a very busy summer indeed. I would like to=
 see more Melee Training in all local area practices. Unit tactics were inva=
luable this year at War and really turned it for us in a lot of ways, so kee=
p up the Unit Training and then bring your units to war next year.

That is about it for now. If you need to contact me for Questions or anythin=
g my E-mail is: Azirlt at aol.com=C2=A0=20

Yours in service of the Dream

Maestro Azir de Lucera

OP,DWS,KRM,KYCM

Captain of the Kingdom Artemisia Rapier Guard

Defender or the Sable Rose