[Artemisia] Photos to share

Bryce mtndude at sisna.com
Fri Aug 1 01:50:16 CDT 2008

Pardon the shameless plug,

I have updated a site that I have had online for some time, it has event pictures from 2001-2003, and some from Quest and Uprising this year.
It is simply an index of photos I have from the past few years.  There are many more I need to post.

http://users.sisna.com/mtndude/

Use the photos link and click SCA photos (the other link isn't finished).

Disclaimer:  If you are in any of these pictures, and do NOT want it posted, email me with your name, the file name and I will remove it.

If you would like to use them for personal or sca newsletters and education, they are there for your use.  Some are photos that others have shared with me, most are my own.

Enjoy,  -Reginald