[Artemisia] Kingdom Website needs your help...

Catriona A. Morganosa catriona_a_morganosa at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 2 08:05:01 CDT 2008

Well, any entrepreneurs out there might consider the Partnership. A former
senechale might like the Leadership. Punsters or gaffers might like the Ship
of the Tongue. Weavers might prefer a shuttle ship, while archers might
prefer a scout ship. Doctor Who fans might consider the pretentious title of
T.A.R.D.I.S., but that's a lot to live up to. People who get injured a lot
might consider a medical ship, vegans might like Rainbow One the Greenpeace
ship. Medical personnel might go for an internship.

And since my dear friend J-R mentioned getting our geek out, there's the
Leviathans of the Yuuzhan Vong, the Executor (Vader's ship), and the
Imperion (Thrawn's ship). Admiral Ackbar commanded the Rebel Alliance from
the bridge of Home One and General Grievous' ship was the Invisible Hand and
you all know who you are who could snag that title. And here's one for you
hard core folks: The Virago was Prince Xizor's ship. And that's excluding
the obvious choices from that series of movies. I believe someone with a
Boba Fettish has already snagged Slave One.

Remember, everything in Star Wars has a name.

Stâpanâ Catriona Morganosa, OP

You know you're entering a bachelor pad when the tenant prefaces the
appearance, not with "It's the maid's day off," but with "Don't pet the fur
in the corner. It's not an animal."

Checked by AVG.
6:39 AM