[Artemisia] ESTRELLA WAR XXV PRE-REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!!!

Anita Challis anitachallis at cox.net
Sat Aug 2 13:20:45 CDT 2008

ESTRELLA WAR XXV PRE-REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!!!

The event coordinators for Estrella War XXV (February 9-16, 2009) are
pleased to announce..

New for 2009!! We've added an extra day!!
Estrella is now a week full of Adventure in the Middle Ages.  Well worth the
trip

Pre-registration is now open on the event website (www.estrellawar.org)!

We've held over our pre-registration price from 2008.  Enjoy a full week of
activities for only $55.00 ($65.00 non-members).

PLEASE NOTE - as of 8/2 online registration is not yet available.  We are
working diligently with our suppliers to get this resolved and will make an
announcement as soon as it is fixed.

Paying your site fees with pre-registration (paying the entrance fee prior
to the event) has a number of benefits, including:

1.  Those who pre-register for a Monday arrival are admitted one day earlier
than those who pay General Admission.

2.  Pre-registration entrance fees are lower than the General Admission fees
paid at the Front Gate.  We've held over our pre-registration price from
2008.  Enjoy a full week of activities for only $55.00 ($65.00 non-members).

3.  The Front Gate only accepts cash and traveler's checks.
Pre-registration fees may be paid by check or money order when they are
mailed, or with a Mastercard or Visa when they are done on-line.

4.  Pre-registered attendees are given first access to Reserved Parking and
Dry RV Parking.

5.  The pre-registration line at the Front Gate is generally far shorter
(and moves much faster) than the General Admission line.

Many questions about pre-registration are answered on the event website, or
you can direct inquiries to the Estrella War Registrar at Preregew25 @
yahoo.com (omit spaces).

The Estrella War website (www.estrellawar.org) has a wealth of information
about the Estrella War XXV on February 9 - 16, 2009 at Canyon Moon Ranch in
Florence, AZ, including FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) and full
information about:

.      Preparing for the event (travel, weather, on-site/off-site services,
pre-registration, land and camping)

.      Activities at the event (Arts & Sciences, combat, equestrian,
archery, tours and demos)

.      Places to know at the event (merchants row, heralds point, period
encampment, volunteer point)

.      The Estrella War Treaty (what it is, how/when it's written each year,
what it contains)

.      Event administration (who runs the war, the staff list and how to
join the staff)

If you're considering scheduling a winter vacation to attend the event next
year, start planning with the Estrella War website!  Estrella is now a week
full of Adventure in the Middle Ages.  Well worth the trip

Dame Anita de Challis, OP

(Anita Challis)

SCA Internal Publicity for Estrella War XXV

anitachallis at cox.net

Estrella War XXV

25 years of Celebrating the Dream

February 9-16 2009