[Artemisia] Past Chronicler & Outgoing Kingdom Eq Officer Missive

Freydis the Good freydisthegood at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 16:36:21 CDT 2008

Greetings unto the Kingdom of Artemisia,

It is with a happy heart that I make these announcements.

I'd like to give praise to the two wonderful Officers taking on these offices!

First is Senora Teresa de Cadiz.

Senora Teresa de Cadiz has graciously been serving you for the last
several months as Kingdom Chronicler, but I wanted to mention how much
she did behind the scenes, before I officially stepped down.  Senora
Teresa stepped up many, many months ago as my deputy and endured my
"Popcorn" training style.  She helped to get the newsletter up to
speed, bent her schedule to fit mine and reminded me to breathe.  (I
can't say thank you enough Teresa for keeping me going!)  Please send
Teresa a note on a job WELL DONE over these past several months; I
feel the Sage Advice has never looked better.  Also, please let her
know just how much you appreciate her past efforts as well as her
future efforts.  Putting together a newsletter with a new pleasing
look is no easy task, but Senora Teresa has made it look simple with
her endurance, persistence and passion for the SCA.  Thank you again
Teresa!

Second is Lady Danielle Avalaine de Licorne.

As my Deputy Lady Danielle Avalaine de Licorne has also endured my
"Popcorn" style of training, although it has been at insane hours of
the day and night also around my crazy double job and school schedule.
 Lady Danielle and I have sat hours at her family ranch and home
discussing projects, games, equipment and ideas. We have even had
"jousting" training in the city streets at around 1am.  (I just know
the neighbors were watching, but thank you Danielle for humoring me
anyway and listening so very intently.)  I want all to know that Lady
Danielle has worked so very hard to promote the Equestrian program in
the Kingdom, I have the utmost confidence in her.  She has traveled
far in my place when I was not able to attend an event.  She has
offered up her family ranch for practices, events and gone above and
beyond the call of a deputy.  With that said I am so very pleased to
announce that Lady Danielle was offered by our Earl Marshal and has
accepted the Kingdom Equestrian Office effective 8/1/08.  Please send
Lady Danielle a hearty VIVAT for stepping up to the task!

I can never thank you two enough!!!

HL Freydis the Good, BGB
Past Kingdom Chronicler
Outgoing Kingdom Equestrian Officer
~and Happy dancing my way to some sleep!~