[Artemisia] ESTRELLA WAR COMBAT SCENARIO IDEAS REQUESTED!!

azirlt at aol.com azirlt at aol.com
Wed Aug 6 09:28:35 CDT 2008

Greeting My Brothers and Sisters of the sword

Beings that Artemisia will not be a Principal Kingdom at Etrella this next year.
Who wants us to be one their side. we are up for hire/bribes ect.

The West Kingdom and The Kingdom Antir and the Kingdom of the East are welcome
to join with us and fight them all. what fun that would be.

one question can I still send in ideas for scenarios even though we are no longer
a Principal Kingdom?

Maestro Don Azir de Lucera
OP,DWS,KRM Artemisia