[Artemisia] OT: ISO Kian and Juliana

Jackman-Brink, Julia Julia.Jackman-Brink at mso.umt.edu
Thu Aug 7 14:42:57 CDT 2008

Replied to Privately.... Juliana

-----Original Message-----
From: artemisia-bounces at lists.gallowglass.org
[mailto:artemisia-bounces at lists.gallowglass.org] On Behalf Of Tammie
Dupuis
Sent: Thursday, August 07, 2008 1:30 PM
To: artemisia at lists.gallowglass.org
Subject: [Artemisia] OT: ISO Kian and Juliana

Greetings to the list,

Please forgive the use of bandwidth... I'm looking to connect with Kian
and Juliana of Sentinals Keep. If they are not on this list, would one
of you wonderful people be so kind as to forward this message to them?
I'd very much appreciate it. My family and I will be in Montana for the
week-end and will have some time to stop in Missoula both coming and
going. We're also planning on attending the Castle Siege event in
Silverkeep this week-end... probably Saturday afternoon/evening.

Regards and thanks,

Laurellen de Brandevin
An Tir
into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche