[Artemisia] War practice 8/16

Biancaraven at aol.com Biancaraven at aol.com
Tue Aug 12 12:26:07 CDT 2008

Greetings unto the non-combatants of the Realm,

While our warriors are sweating in the shade and on the bridge during War
Practice, we can be inside the manor home in the delightfully climate-controlled
 conference room at the Layton Library learning about T'ang Dynasty clothing,
in  honor of Her Royal Highness.  The library is across the street (to the
south) of where the fighters flock around Goofy.
Bring 4-5 yards of mock-up fabric, a tape measure, pencil or pen to make
notes and pattern renderings, clear plastic drop cloth (painter's tarp) for
tracing patterns, lots of straight pins and your willingness to try something
new.  The class is scheduled to begin at 11AM and runs until 3PM.   After that,
if the warriors are still skirmishing, we will head to the local  JoAnn's to
peruse their 30% off brocades selection, and note fabrics that work  for the
outfit.  The brocades are on sale for $7/yard.

In Service,

Bianca
c 801-726-7379

Read reviews on AOL Autos.