[Artemisia] Golden Zucchini Competitions at Harvest War

Lady Flora lady_flora at msn.com
Tue Aug 19 10:36:34 CDT 2008

Greetings, Mighty Cousins!

I am writing to encourage all of you to visit the Harvest War website and
read about our Golden Zucchini Competitions.  Last year the numbers in each
competition DOUBLED from the year before.  So I think there is an interest.

A very learned Laurel once told me that the Golden Zucchini Competitions are
a great first step for anyone interested in excelling in the area of Arts
and Sciences.  I would encourage all apprentices to consider using this
opportunity to enter small, friendly competitions.  They are designed to
encourage us "newbies" and acquaint us with the process of entering
competitions.  They also allow us to practice presentation and documentation
for future competitions.

Rules and samples of entry forms can be found on the Harvest War website at
harvestwar dot org, as well as the schedule for when these competitions will
be happening.

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to contact me off list or at
801 732 0390.

Thank you for your interest and support!

As Always

In Humble Service,

Lady Flora of Heronton