[Artemisia] Harvest War News

Dawn Tavares dtavares1 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 25 08:28:51 CDT 2008

A gentle correction:

Lady Flora said,
 > I wanted to let you all know that our Kingdom Youth Minister,> Lady Aurora, has arranged with Maestro Don Azir to run a Youth Combat
Although I'm flattered by the unofficial promotion, I am in fact only
the Southern Regional  Deputy for Youth Officers.

;)

And, in case anyone is confused, Maestro Don Azir will be running the youth tourney
because the current Kingdom Youth Combat Marshal, Lord Padruig, will be unable to
attend Harvest.

Aurora de Portugal
SRDYO
(say that 10 times fast!)