[Artemisia] A correction in the Sage...

Tammy Roosevelt teresadecadiz at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 31 21:54:53 CDT 2008

Thank you for pointing this out.  I apologize for the delay in responding but this missive got caught in my spam folder on my personal email address.  Please remember to send any and all changes to the koasageadvice at gmail.com email address so things like this don't get missed.
Thank you SO MUCH!
YIS
Teresa
Kingdom Chronicler