[Artemisia] Solstice Court Details

Elfwyn Starrsdottir elfwynthedane at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 1 22:51:43 CST 2008

Greetings, Lords and Ladies all!

Please join in celebrating the Solstice Court in the ancient Barony of Loch Salann on its 30th birthday December 13th. The day promises much excitement and fun as we bid farewell to Their Excellencies Sean and Nisa and invest our new Baron and Baroness.

Site will open at 10:00 AM and Court will begin PROMPTLY at 11:00 AM. If it helps you, please think of Court as starting at 10:15. Following Court, festivities for the day will begin with dancing (accompanied by our talented Musician's Guild), a children's Quest, an Arts and Sciences display, and a delicious lunch provided by Saint Catherine's Abbey. Bardic performances will continue throughout the day, with a challenge to the Bards to have a performance inspired by past or current Baronage of Loch Salann.

Feast will be a scrumptious repast of Iberian foods. Please see the website for the menu. Feast reservations are past due. If your reservation is not yet in, please mail it IMMEDIATELY and email your information to elfwynthedane at yahoo.com, so that we can plan ahead of the snail mail.

Site will close at 10:00 PM.

Solstice Court Website: http://www.loch-salann.org/solstice.html

Site Directions: The site is the Zion Building at the Utah State Fairpark, located at 155 North 1000 West in Salt Lake City. Make your way to Interstate Highway 15. Take the 600 North off ramp (Exit 309) and turn West. Proceed to 1000 West and turn left. Proceed south bound on 1000 West four blocks (about 7/10 mle) until you see the Fairpark on your right. The site is damp and opens at 10 am and closes at 10 pm. No pets, except service animals, are permitted.

Please Cross-Post this as appropriate!

Yours in Service to the Dream,

Elfwyn the Dane and Amanda de Spencer
Autocrats for Solstice Court