[Artemisia] Solstice Court

Elfwyn Starrsdottir elfwynthedane at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 9 11:07:19 CST 2008

Greetings, good gentles!

At this time, this is the last call for online feast reservations. If you mailed in your check in the last week, but have not yet emailed me (elfwynthedane at yahoo.com) with your info on the number of adults and children in your party, I need you to do so immediately. I need this info within the next 24 hours to make sure our Exchequer has it and we know to expect your check.

For those of you who have not yet sent in a feast reservation and would like to eat feast, we will most likely have some feast spots available at Troll on a first-come first-serve basis.

Also, to our Kingdom's many talented bards: Solstice will feature bardic performances throughout the day, with a challenge to perform a piece written by you and inspired by any of those fine gentles who have served as Baron or Baroness of Loch Salann. Other pieces will of course be permitted, and the feast will feature additional bardic performances, so open up those lungs! Help us fill the day and night will song and good cheer!

YIS,

Elfwyn the Dane and Amanda de Spencer
Autocrats for Solstice Court