[Artemisia] Fighting after Solstice

ravenmacleod at comcast.net ravenmacleod at comcast.net
Thu Dec 11 13:11:01 CST 2008

I'm not sure that ios one actually planned. But if there isn't let's plan one.

Tell you what I'll hose a fighter practice/ post revel at my place on Sunday the fighters can do their thing outside and others can socialize inside.

How's that sound?

--
Raven MacLeod
Esquire

En fides abunde virtus, en virtus abunde fides.

If people knew how hard I worked to gain my mastery, it wouldn't seem so wonderful after all. --Michelangelo

From: richard mccarter <thorvaldbadaxe at hotmail.com>