[Artemisia] Quest for Camelot

Lady Syeira ladysyeira at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 12 11:23:47 CST 2008

Also, I have a LARGE cabin held at the site for Artemisia. PLEASE let me know if you are interested. The cabin can hold 14 people, has 2 bathrooms, a small sitting room and a kitchen.
If I can't get enough people to cover costs, I will have to let the cabin go.

Please contact me privately at ladysyeira at yahoo.com

Lady Syeira of Schattentor

Deputy Seneschal, Barony of Arnhold
Kingdom of Artemisia