[Artemisia] Solstice Court feast recipes

Sarah Natividad sarah.natividad at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 12:18:43 CST 2008

I would like to thank everyone for giving me the opportunity to be the Feast
Steward at Solstice Court.  There were a few hitches but we'll smooth those
out next time, if it should come to pass that I am again given this honor.
I hope I was able to make a feast worthy of our King and Queen and all the
assembled Barons and Baronesses, a feast which brought honor to our Kingdom
and to the Barony of Loch Salann.

For those who were unable to attend, it was a Portuguese feast from the time
of Prince Henry the Navigator, and this was the menu:
First remove: Barley bread and lentils
Second remove: Trout in blackberry sauce
Third remove: Chicken vinha d'alhos, couves, linguica
Fourth remove: arroz doce, malassadas
Each remove was punctuated by either a drama or the presentation of a
subtlety.

If anyone would like the recipes, I will gladly post them with the
moderator's permission, or email them to you privately if permission is
denied.

Thank you all for making Saturday the happiest day of my life.

Obrigada,
Lianor

--
Sarah Natividad