[Artemisia] Solstice Court

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 16 03:25:26 CST 2008

On Behalf of Their Excellencies Ryryd and Anna, new Baron and Baroness of Loch Salann, the following Baronial awards/presentations were given-

Hildegarde filia Vulframmi- Crystal of the Salt Wastes (armigerous), by Sean and Nisa
Salamel (something Arabic)- Order of the White Falcon, by Sean and Nisa
Darius (something Persian)- Order of the White Lark, by Sean and Nisa
Valentina la Marcheande- Order of the White Duck, by Ryryd and Anna

other business- Honored Lord (patent pending) Robert Raven MacLeod was named Armored Combat Warlord, and was presented with the Baronial Army tabards, to be distributed.  Don Elyas Tigar was named Rapier Warlord. Milord Angus was presented with the Loch Salann Black Arrow for winning the Archery Tournament at Harvest War. Lady Eva was named Head Lady in Waiting. Lord Ian was named Chamberlain. Lord Logan of Fairbrook was named Captain of the Baronial Guard.  Newly-made Lady Elfwyn the Dane, milord Dunkr, milady Una, Lady Jennet, Lady Victoria, milady Ophelia, Lord Ragnar, and milady Angharad were named as the Guard/Ladies in Waiting (note: Lady Elfwyn is a Guard, not a Lady in Waiting).  Milord Dunkr was also named as Deputy Vox Brinus, for when the regular Vox Brinus is not present/incapacitated.

If I missed any Baronial awards, my most humble apologies, I had to leave before feast, the medication wiped me out.  I leave it to Their Majesties' Herald to announce the Kingdom business that was done.

Barwn Morgan Blaidd Du 'r Chloffa,
Vox Brinus