[Artemisia] Roll of Arms

Artemisia Roll of Arms alexander at artemisiarollofarms.com
Tue Dec 16 21:45:09 CST 2008

Greetings fellow Artemisians!

This is an update to the Roll of Arms located at HYPERLINK
"http://www.artemisiarollofarms.com/index.php"http://www.artemisiarollofarms
.com/index.php

I have recently uploaded or corrected the following emblazons:

Avelyn ingen Uilliam

Gracia Rede de Hauke

Isabetta Baccari

Brendan Pilgrim

Raoghnailt Marie Beatrix de la Barbe

George Armstrang

Hannah Isobel Lowerie

Corwin Breemore

Carol of Stargate

Olaf Canceler

William Gallowglass

Alleyne de Spencer

Agnese Canigiano

Rachael Ravenlock

Cerys Bassett

Fritz de Klewer

Francesca da Bari

Edward Drakenfeld

Eneas Mac Concarrigy

Ninian Morgan

Shire of Windegate

Barony of Arn Hold

In addition, the “Groups” page has been updated to reflect the ”Province” of
Arrow’s Flight, the Shire of Windegate and the Incipient Shire of
Dracenfeld.  I am also currently working on devices for the Shires of Twae
Linnes, Castelleone and Dragonmarch as well as more personal devices.  If
your registered emblazon is incorrect, not online or at least listed on the
“Problem Page” please let me know so we can get everyone’s information
correct.

Many thanks go out to those who have helped by sending artwork and
uploadable files for many of the devices.  It would be impossible to do this
without your help.  Also a BIG THANK YOU to Mistress Shauna for all of her
help.  Thank you all!!

At last count, there are still 38 names on the “Problem Page” that are
registered but emblazons have not been completed.  Please feel free to
contact me if you have any information that would help get the emblazons
completed for upload.

Please cross post this message for the benefit of those who are not on this
mailing list.

In Service to Artemisia

Alexander Ormskirk
Steward