[Artemisia] Loch Salann A & S night this Friday

Zafirah Tahreer Bint Al Riyah zemlar at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 18 13:42:33 CST 2008

Friday night 7 PM we will be learning how to make a Turkish Entari. We will also explore the difference between the Gawahzee coat and the entari, how to wear the entari, and what goes under it.  If you are interested in "middle eastern" garb, this will be a great opportunity to explore the clothing of this region, find out what was worn in period, and ask lots of questions.  I am planning to bring as many resources as I can find.  Gotta love the internet!  Hope to see you all there.  (all are welcome to join us so if you are from Gryphon's Lair or Arrow's Flight feel free to come on down!)

A & S will be held at the home of their Excellencies:
How to get to Anna and Ryryd's House and avoid most of the road construction: Take your best route to the intersection of 7200 South (Fort Union Blvd.) and 900 East. Go south on 900 East. The road curves and turns into 700 East. At the intersection of 700 East and 7800 South (there is a traffic light and Harmon's is on the NE corner), turn left so you are going east.  At the next traffic light (1000 East), turn left so you are going north.  Turn left onto the first street on your left (7725 South). Our house is the third house on the left (counting the corner house which actually faces 1000 East).

Zafirah Tahreer Bint Al Riyah
MKA: Erika Andrach

http://www.myspace.com/zaphyrrah

"It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees"