[Artemisia] Loch Salann A & S night this Friday

Zafirah Tahreer Bint Al Riyah zemlar at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 19 13:24:16 CST 2008

A & S for December has been CANCELLED due to inclement weather!!!
PLEASE do NOT come out and brave the rotten weather.  We will be holding this class next month on JAN 23 at their Excellencies Robert and Lea De Spencer.

If you need more information please contact me at (801) 971-2308 or M'Lady Jennet the new MoAS.  Her contact info is on the Loch Salann website.

Thank you for your interest and please plan to come out next month!  ~Zafirah~

Message: 1

Friday night 7 PM we will be learning how to make a Turkish Entari. We will also explore the difference between the Gawahzee coat and the entari, how to wear the entari, and what goes under it.  If you are interested in "middle eastern" garb, this will be a great opportunity to explore the clothing of this region, find out what was worn in period, and ask lots of questions.  I am planning to bring as many resources as I can find.  Gotta love the internet!  Hope to see you all there.  (all are welcome to join us so if you are from Gryphon's Lair or Arrow's Flight feel free to come on down!)