[Artemisia] Please Help

Kingdom of Artemisia Sage Advice Newsletter koasageadvice at gmail.com
Sun Dec 28 23:45:17 CST 2008

I'm attempting to locate a member of the SCA, who is suppose to live
in Colorado,
but might be a member in Scotland.  His name is Nikolass Mcconnell, and I
know that he's in about his early 60's, long red hair, Scottish piper and
goes to many SCA events here in the states.  He goes by Sir Isiack Demon
McCreed, Royal bard of the (singing) Isle (I believe it's Glynnfinnin).  My
daughter had his contact information, but yahoo has since eaten it, and I am
wanting to see about having him play the pipes at my wedding.  Since I am
not a member of the SCA and am only looking to find him, would you be so
kind as to post this to the appropriate e-lists?  I do not wish to join the
lists just to locate him.  I would greatly appreciate it.  (Currently, I'm
working on trying to get my fiance to a point where he will want to join,
but it's not working well... but I'm NOT giving up!)  I would really
appreciate any assistance you can give me in locating him.  Feel free to
email me at astridofthehorde at yahoo.com .... no matter who is responding, as
I will not ask anyone to compromise themselves by giving out information
over the net, unless they wish to do so.

*Astrid of the Horde*

*All the gods, they cannot sever us. If I were dead and you were still
fighting for life, I'd come back from the darkness. Back from the pit of
hell to fight at your side.*

--
Kingdom of Artemisia Chronicler