[Artemisia] Fiber Arts Exhibit

Crystal Goudy bodaecia at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 30 09:49:29 CST 2008

I just recieved an invitation/announcement about a Fiber Arts exhibit that will be going on, and thought I'd pass the info on, for those who are interested.

Celebrating Fiber Arts:  From the past to the present
January 16 - March 11
Public Reception January 16, 6-8:00 pm

Gallery Hours
Monday-Thursday, 9AM-6PM & by arrangement, closed most holidays.

Utah Cultural Celebration Center
1355 West 3100 South, West Valley, UT
801-965-5100
http://www.culturalcelebration.org

I don't see anything on their website about it yet, so perhaps it is need of updates, but the invitation makes it look quite nice.

Cheers,
THL Jaquelinne de Radonvilliers