[Artemisia] Who's going to Estrella?

Rachael Emborg rachael.emborg at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 17:41:41 CST 2008

hey everyone!
Please forgive the cross-posting, but I was wondering who is going to
Estrella.  Estrella is about 6 weeks away, and I want to know who's
coming to play in the desert with us.  Preregistration is still
available (check deadline is tomorrow, but you can register on line
later than that), and there are some people who are working on
carpools and stuff.

If you are planning to go and you have not signed up for land, please
do so.  If you go to the website below and cannot find your group, it
is possible that your campmaster needs a copy of this message so they
know how to register the camp.

Here is a message from Don Aaron, this year's land coordinator:

"Time is fast aproaching

I need all Artemisian campers and camp coordinators to register for land at

http://estrella.sca-caid.org/land/

You dont need to be prereged to sign up for land. but be honest and
dont sign up if you
won't be in attendance.

and then send me a quick email letting me know as well.

aaroncarter74 at yahoo.com

Deadline for prereg is jan 10.

deadline for land reg for artemisia is jan 20.

Thanks
Aaron (estrella land dude 09)"

If you have questions about that, contact him directly, as I don't
think he reads all of the lists.

If there is anything I can do or say (within reason folks - we are an
honorable society, after all...) to inspire people to go, please
contact me.

This message paid for by the "Let's make plans for WAR!!!" campaign.
Those going to the WAR approve this message.

~thea
(past land chick, current Estrella War Royalty Liaison, and friendly
neighborhood cheerleader)