[Artemisia] A Garden for Reflection and amusement

Dan Lind darthnapster at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 13:04:33 CST 2008

On 1/30/08, morgan wolf <morganblaidddu at yahoo.com> wrote:

> WAIT, osage orange is the same as hedge apple!?!?   GAAAHHH!!!
>
> Morgan (cringing at the memory of the nice big hedge apple tree/great wood
> for bows he cut down and donated for firewood a few years back.  The staves
> would be cured and ready to wrok now, [sniff])

Oh, I am so sorry Morgan.  That is a huge loss.  I will totally keep an eye
out for any pieces I can find.  I hope to grow one one of these fine trees
seedlings in a pot so it'll be ready to go in the ground when I get my own
place.  I'll let you know when I get it and if I ever need to prune it.

Christian
--
Einarr the Christian Son of Håkon, GPA
Côte du Ciel