[Artemisia] looking for aglets or points

Thaya S - Dame Rachel damethaya at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 1 13:12:43 CST 2008

Alter Years is another good source.  I order finishing items from them all the time (for some stuff I prefer them).  They are one place that does oferer good quality, good selection, and really good customer service.  Their items are always in stock.  They focus more on Civil War era but a lot of their notions are stuff we can use for our time frames also.
  Below is the web site.
  And yes they DO carry aglets and grommets and hooks and eyes and more
  check it out if you can not wait until Estrella or are not going or want another source.
  http://www.alteryears.com/
  Regards,
  Dame Rachel

Dawn Tavares <dtavares1 at hotmail.com> wrote:
  > I am in need of some large aglets or points. Does anyone recommend a merchant?> > Rebecca

TL Barnes. She'll be at Estrella, so I don't know if her website is taking orders right now.

Aurora
who needs
hooks&eyes

“There have always been tyrants, and for a time
   they prosper.  But they always lose in the end, always.”
- M Gandhi
  Legal: Mrs. Thaya G. Shaeffer
  SCA:  H.E. Dame Rachel Ravenlock, OP
            Sixth Baroness of Arn Hold