[Artemisia] All topics played out...

belladonna.difrancia at yahoo.com belladonna.difrancia at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 1 16:06:16 CST 2008

From: John Lawler <woodmancreations at hotmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2008 12:17:34 AM
Subject: [Artemisia] All topics played out...

have
learned:

<snip>

2.
Don't
top
post

---- NEW MESSAGE!----

Hmm. Personally, my favorite part of your post, m'Lord, was that you stated that one of the things you'd "learned" was "Don't top post," and then you top-posted. I have nothing to say about the value of medieval topics vs. current ones. I have been in disagreement about this topic on this board before; however, I do think that if the topic is so obviously relevant to the situation, it might have merit regardless.

Belladonna