[Artemisia] Hall of the Fallen - Possible donation

Jason Mohler darkside at bresnan.net
Fri Feb 1 16:53:44 CST 2008

Funny how things work.  You know how you guys were talking about possibly
having a hand-bound book to record the names/devices of our fallen comrades?
 Well, today I got an e-mail from a book-binder friend of mine back east,
asking if I'd want another book from her.  She made it for a mutual friend of
hers who was recently killed serving King and Country and never got the chance
to give it to him.

He wasn't a SCAdian, but I can think of no better use for this book than in
the Hall of the Fallen.  I have written back to her, asking for the details of
the book (size, amterials, etc.), but if a place can be found for it in the
Hall, I (and she) would be greatly honored.

Matheus