[Artemisia] Hall of the Fallen - Possible donation

ravenmacleod at comcast.net ravenmacleod at comcast.net
Fri Feb 1 17:03:35 CST 2008

Post Pruned...

> Funny how things work. You know how you guys were talking about possibly
> having a hand-bound book to record the names/devices of our fallen comrades?
>
>  but if a place can be found for it in the Hall, I (and she) would be greatly honored.

Matheus,

If you can get said book to me I would be happy to inscribe it with the names of the fallen. Perhaps we could also devote a page or add a bookplate for dedication to the individual for whom the book as made.

--
Raven MacLeod
Esquire

En fides abunde virtus, en virtus abunde fides.

If people knew how hard I worked to gain my mastery, it wouldn't seem so wonderful after all. --Michelangelo