[Artemisia] Off-Topic Help Thread, was Re: Bottom-posting question (OOP)

Lady Syeira of Schattentor ladysyeira at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 1 18:50:41 CST 2008

yumitori <yumitori at gmail.com> wrote:
You mean like this...

I'm using 'vanilla' gmail and it still inserts the symbol indicating
quoted sections. Granted, it only does so for each new line so unless
you hit < Enter > yourself only each paragraph will have the angle
bracket at the start. Still, you can tell what's going on.

I suspect many if not most all e-mail clients allow you to tinker with
the way they quote if you wish. And there's even third party add-ons
to assist. If you use Outlook, for example, there's something called
Outlook-QuoteFix that is intended to format the quoted material better
and even position the cursor at the bottom if you wish.

If there's interest, we could have an off-topic Help thread for folks
who would like some assistance in better formatting their posts. We
have enough computer gurus around that questions will be answered I
expect. And as long as the subject line clearly states this is an
off-topic discussion, it should be alright.

So, anyone want help with any specific clients?

--
Ron/yumitori

I'd appreciate some help with making sure things come out when mailing from Yahoo, if there is a way to set it to bottom post, maybe?
  I'd also lov to know why some posts are reading totally vertical instead of horizontial? That's definately a new one!

  Lady Syeira