[Artemisia] Really OT - Heaven and Hell

Mike Bradley connor.mac.michil at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 21:22:26 CST 2008

So, sitting around watching 1 vs. 100 on NBC tonight, I received proof of
the afterlife.

One of the commercials, which I originally thought was for a new car, turned
out to be for the return of "Knight Rider".  No, really, the show about an
intelligent talking Trans Am.

Now, the original was one of Sabrina's favorite shows, so I figure that
either she got a personal favor from someone in Heaven to get that show back
on the air, or, and I think this might be more likely, the Great Adversary
has risen from Perdition, crossed the WGA picket lines and completely taken
over all film and television production.

Either way my hatred of "the Hoff" and anything he has ever been near (and I
know he will eventually make a guest appearance on the new show) has given
me a true epiphany that one of those two things is true; and if one part of
the afterlife exists, they both must.  Damn David Hasselhoff, damn him.

I now return you to your regularly scheduled discussion about top vs. bottom
posting, the legality of circlets, and whether there should be a Peerage (or
admittance into the Chivalry) for rapier fighters.

Conchobhar
(who still, sort of, has a sense of humor)