[Artemisia] Knight Rider

Angela Zentz allegretza at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 2 09:44:20 CST 2008

Don't Hassle the Hoff!!

Pasha
    You know, as an actor, he is good.  However, I didn't watch Knight Rider because of him--I liked the car!  I watched Bay Watch on occasion, but again, he didn't *goose* me like he did most.  But he really turned me off when he directed the musical show "Jekyll and Hyde" and cast himself in the role of Dr. Jekle/Mr. Hyde.  He proved, once again, that money and fame can cast you the great roles, but lack of talent can ruin a wonderful show.  Everyone else is top notch and fabulous--gorgeous music and great effects.  But he should have stopped when he was in the car!

  Allegretza

  Why did you stop running??
  I'm not done, I'm reloading!!