[Artemisia] Really OT - Heaven and Hell

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 2 12:44:16 CST 2008

----- Original Message ----
From: Mike Bradley <connor.mac.michil at gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, February 1, 2008 9:13:47 PM
Subject: Re: [Artemisia] Really OT - Heaven and Hell

Well, Your Ladyship, from that first day I met you, those many (seems like
yesterday) years ago, I never thought you to be much more than my age, plus
maybe a year or two at most.  And, as no one would doubt the word or honor
of a member of the Order of the White Scarf, let alone two (and I'm sure I
could get the support of a few more ... like, say, most of them in Artemisia
and some from a couple other Kingdoms), you may be in your early 30's as
long as I am. :)
Connor

I state with utmost certainty that Dona KyneWynn is 29 years of age, and not a day more!

I am certain of this because, as I'm sure most wise gentlemen on this list (note: WISE gentlemen, Couchbar is on his own) are aware, there is something in either the Artemisian air or water or soil that stops a woman's aging when she reaches 29, unless SHE states otherwise.  So yes, every woman in Artemisia is at most 29, unless she says otherwise, and it is fully possible for a 29 year-old KyneWynn to have an 18 year-old daughter.

If you doubt the veracity of my claim, simply look at the lovely ladies of your local group!  As I do so, I see Duchess Caryn, Mistress Constance, Honored Lady Hildegarde, Baroness Casamira, and many others, and they all have that timeless beauty that can only mean that they are not subject to the ravages of age.  Indeed, I've heard it put forward that the reason many of our Artemisian gentleman look so....... tired..... is that, being true gentlemen, we take care of onerous tasks for our ladies, and therefore we have taken on the task of aging past 29 for them, so we are in effect aging twice as fast.

I know that my own lady, being 24, makes me feel at least 60 on a regular basis (usually when she talks about "oldies music" that came out when I was her age).

Morgan