[Artemisia] ANNOUNCING.....

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 2 13:53:50 CST 2008

The Pick Morgan's Brain for Whatever Information You Want Workshop!
Since I've had several people ask if I can help out with things other than just the basic fletching and bowyering that I had originally said I would teach, I figured what the hell, it's not like I have anything better to do, sooooo.....
Starting today at 1 pm, and continuing every Saturday at 1 pm to 4 pm, with the exception of local area event weekends (local area being Loch Salann, Arrows' Flight, and Gryphon's Lair), I will teach whatever people want to learn, at my home (directions available if you don't already have them).  If there is something you want to learn that I don't know about (like needlework), I'll be happy to use the time to  put you in contact with those that DO know.
Everyone is welcome, but the same ol' caveat about the dogs still applies- I have them and one of them doesn't like children he doesn't know, so no kids, sorry (note: any kids that may be here would be members of my Household that the dog in question does already know, just to head that off).

Any questions, feel free to contact me privately, OR if you think it's a general question that others would like to have an answer to as well, go ahead and ask here, although I reserve the right to answer in private.

'i Hurddas Morgan Blaidd Du,
smarter than he looks
(c'mon, how could he not be?)