[Artemisia] Small Aiglets

Allen Hall earlalan at srv.net
Sun Feb 3 11:41:24 CST 2008

>  Pastiche (who's usually at Estrella and Uprising)  carries a very small
>  aglet.  I've been using them for awhile with the lucet cord I make.
>
>  Corisande
>
>  Hey, Corisande...How do you attach them? Glue or something?
>  --Maire

Either and both.  Sometimes I've knotted thread and buried it in the end of
the cord, then brought the needle out the tip of the aglet and put a bead on
the end.  Back in the end of the aglet, then knotted it off.

Just yesterday, I put a blob of E6000 on the end of my cord and stuffed it
in the aglet.

I've also done both.  All the aglets have stayed on thru washing in the
machine, so I'll probably just glue them, since it's faster.

Corisande