[Artemisia] Garden & Medicine Ideas

Dawn Tavares dtavares1 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 4 15:22:14 CST 2008

> > Ladies.
> > We simply must have a gardeners' get-together at Uprising.
>
> Aghren is not a lady> :(

Oh, dear.

As penance for my sin of omission -- the cause of which I can ascribe only to more sensory input than brain cells -- I will devote myself to ensuring that Lord Aggie receives copious amounts of female attention lavished upon his manliest of mustaches...as well as first look at all my gardening books during our gardening session.

<insert sheepish smiley>

Aurora-south