[Artemisia] Estrella Camping

Artemisia Land Allocation artemisianland at inbox.com
Tue Feb 5 10:33:45 CST 2008

Greetings, all!
It's about time for the caravans to leave the Kingdom and head south.

As a final reminder:  If you have requested a land allocation through the online software or private email, you still need to make sure your camp coordinator has the dimensions of your tent footprint.

I am giving out a chunk of land for each camp, based on a number of sqare feet per camper. The individual camp coordinators are responsible for figuring out where your tent should go in that chunk of land.  If you have any questions, or do not know who your camp coordinator is, you can send a message to me at this address before Thursday at 7pm and I will forward it to the appropriate person.

Also, the specific camp locations will be posted on the big map at the gate and in the Artemisian Kingdom Pavilion. If you need to find me upon arrival, I am camping in Loch Salann.

Safe travels, and I will see you there!!
~thea